I was initially against this from the start. You’d get charged regardless of whether or not you print, and it could work out to be expensive. But everything on the screen encourages me to sign up, and I get the first three months free. The next thing I know, I get an email telling me that my new cartridges are being despatched, even though I’ve barely used the ink that’s come supplied with my printer. The three free months have past and I’m now being charged, but I don’t mind as I haven’t paid for the cartridges that I’ve used. Fast forward five months later, and I’ve just installed the new cartridges. I haven’t got any instant cartridges ready in case my current ones run out. Do I cancel the plan and go back to shop ones? Will I get a hundred emails inviting me back if I do? I’ll have to sit down and work out the cost.
No comments:
Post a Comment