It’s going to be a bit boring with no backing music. She might try and seek some out though. But I think I’d have preferred it if she played a song at random. I hope that there’s a large database. She might even ask me questions on what I want the song to be about. The first song is about dogs, and there’s a military accompanist tune with it. There’s quite a few verses, and it’s very creative. The next song just gets on my nerves but there’s only one verse and no musical accompanist. After that I’m treated to another music less number which has lots of verses. At first I’m thinking it’s just going to be the lyrics to a pop song, but then it’s more of a nursery rhyme. The next one is short and sweet and it’s about friendship, and it’s a proper musical number. I wonder how many of these there are.
No comments:
Post a Comment