Someone has some serious skills here with a hedge trimmer. It
must really irritate them when there’s a twig or leaf poking up out of place or
not in line. Even the tree is carefully
pruned. It looks like it’s got eyes. I wonder if it nibbles a bit of hedge each
time the wind blows and bends it over. I wouldn’t know how it reaches the
bushes on the far side though. Perhaps the leafless tree does that. They do
look a little more rugged. Perhaps there’s lasers at night that trims off any
excess growth. The sensors could be installed on the drainpipes. Or maybe there’s
a template for every shape that’s kept in the gardener’s shed. It might even be
a school for trainee gardeners and the mistakes are kept around the back. I bet
that little blackboard reads “Keep off the grass”. But it does look more than
four words. Maybe it states the punishment as well.
Monday, 3 August 2026
Exquisite Gardening #sambourne 11
Labels:
Walkies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment