What would we do without the humble post-it note? It’s the
gateway of computer passwords and there are probably millions of them stuck to
screens and monitors. This one is to make a record of who I am which I probably
won’t need when I get there. They’re more interested in my address and my date
of birth rather than my number; so that they can direct someone to my house as
soon as possible. It’s not a place that I visit regularly, and hopefully I won’t
be doing the same in the future. It’s a makeshift place at the end of an
industrial estate and there’s lots of parking and people on hand to direct me.
I have to wait in a long line outside, but it’s only long because we all have
to keep our distance. Inside, we all loop round to a person with a clipboard
until we’re allocated a cubicle.
No comments:
Post a Comment