Saturday, 8 August 2026

Glasshouse Tap is 5

I’ve never actually managed to visit. I’ve come close, but they weren’t open at the time. It wasn’t doing very well and they were struggling to keep the place open. I haven’t even seen anywhere that sells its beers or met anyone that’s tried them. The website is just a mixture of cans and t-shirts to choose from, and there’s no information about its history or how the name was chosen at all, even if you pry away at a side menu. I’ve been told that it’s easily accessible from the canal. It’s proving very difficult to find a picture. I’m guessing that tables are laid out like a Bavarian beer hall. It’s probably not somewhere that you’d choose to sit inside in warm weather. Still, it’s another one to attempt to tick off the bucket list; that’s assuming if it makes it to another year. Better try to get there sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment