Thursday 15 August 2024

#banbury2 #sherduck 19

‘What do you think the boss is up to?’

‘Dunno, none of our business really, is it?’

‘I think he’s gone too far this time; kidnapping a detective.’

‘I just do what I’m told. Keep him happy so long as he keeps paying me… But on a boat though.’

‘I know, I mean I wouldn’t want to step inside.’

‘I suppose we’ll have to if he calls for us.’

‘He’s got Dowser with him though.’

‘Yeah, he’s big, but he’s only one duck.’

‘The detective’s only one duck.’

‘He’s clever though.’

‘Yeah, this detective could probably outsmart him.’

‘I wouldn’t want to get too close to the windows to see what’s going on.’

‘Why’s that then?’

‘Well, if anything goes wrong, you could be spotted and identified later.’

‘Didn’t think of that.’

‘That’s why the boss wanted the windows open.’

‘Keep your voice down!’

‘Why’s that then?’

‘He could recognise that too!’


No comments:

Post a Comment