Monday 26 August 2024

Clementoni Pen Creator Studio

My niece absolutely loved this. I was wondering what to get her for her birthday and after asking her mother for ideas to avoid duplicate presents I spotted this on the shelf and put it forward. It turned out that she saw it at her cousin’s birthday and wanted a set for herself. I was delighted that towards the end of her birthday party she wanted to open up the box and play with it. It takes an adult to set up the holder, and there’s little compartments to hold all of the materials. There’s enough to make up ten pens, though the holder holds up to five at any time. Economically, you’d only need one but I suppose it’s helpful if you make them in batches or with friends so that you can compare your results. Just add a bit of water for a lava effect, insert your biro and decorations, add on an animal topper and you’re done. Even her big sister was hoping to have a go. I was hoping that she’d make some to give out as party presents or even make one for me but no such luck as yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment