Where's Trump? Find Donald Trump in his race to the White House by Anastasia CatrisMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a random book that I’d picked up from a pub’s bookshelf. It certainly killed time. It operates on the same principles as Where’s Wally with additional extras. The pictures are colourful and well-detailed. I found most of the Trumps but didn’t have the time to dedicate myself to anything else. Fortunately, there was a solution page in the back, though I’m still unsure of the connection with Sarah Palin; though the Obama appearances are quite fun. Given that the book was published ten years ago, I’d like to see an updated version making appearances in the reflecting pool and perhaps the ballroom construction. In each scene, you’d think that he’d be placed in a more secure area surrounded by bodyguards or exotic dancers or businessmen showering him with money. I love the fact that there’s no bias either way; and protestors are depicted in most scenes as well as supporters. Long live the right to free speech.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment