Tuesday 2 April 2013

And I've accidentally managed to delete the fantastic passage I've just written, so here we go again!

So this Easter I've waded through the to do list and finally got everything updated. I've waded through the to do list as far as I can in readiness of preparation for everything. But I've probably forgotten something. No longer can I rely on my pure self to save the world, I need to get the best of expert advice wherever possible and make sure that I'm not the only person that can prevent universal annihilation. It's time to get stuck like a child's set of newly brushed teeth into a chocolate egg. So from herein it's time for a 7am start wherever possible to get the day going. Geronimo...bugger. I'm working tomorrow so need to be up by at least 6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment