Tuesday 9 April 2013

Blogs

I spend quite a lot of time on-line, but when I finish updating my blog, I quite like to scroll to the next one to read other people's thoughts and opinions. Trouble is... they're rather boring. Quite often it's the life of the Christian soldier; someone who's taken up a sabbatical position to voice their opinions on The Lord or update us on their daily activities. Other times its the life of the family man; informing us of the trials and trivialities of child rearing and the everyday life of the 'X' family. It's all so boring. Where are all the interesting people with decent opinions? Are they all hiding on a different website? Am I wedged between a land of moral people with no chance of moving? Or do these people actually make a good living selling their opinions and don't bother posting? If you're reading this and you're open to sharing ideas (preferably not of the O be Jesus variety), please leave a comment or send me a link to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment