It might not be a good one, but with a little knowledge, you can hold onto it for the day and make it a talking point or a conversation starter for strangers and friends that you meet. Hopefully there’ll be a new fact every day. Use it with caution though. You don’t want to sound like a bit of a know-it-all. I get an update about how difficult it might be to get up in the morning, and I’m compared to someone who has circumnavigated the globe fourteen years ago. That might inspire me to rise. I say it again and I get a brand-new fact which develops into a series of facts that might be hard to remember. I go for a third and it cycles back to the first one. I guess I’ll have to wait for tomorrow to get new content. At least it’s something to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment