It’s that time of year again. I had my red T-shirt and the
famous red nose on my conk but that’s as far as I went. It might be more than
others though. It did feel a bit misleading to see they were only available
through Amazon. I guess the shops were fed up with collectors opening all the
boxes and rifling through them all to try and find the ones that they needed. It
did leave a bit of a mess. But the shops could have sold them behind the
counter though. Instead, you’re now restricting sales to those who can access
the internet. This year’s theme was garden animals and I managed to get hold of
a robin. Though what I usually do is buy three and let my nieces choose what they
want and I have the one that doesn’t cause any arguments. They got a ladybird
and a fox.
No comments:
Post a Comment