Its bright colour makes it easy to find. It’s shorter than you think. I like the fact that you can control it with one switch, though I’m not sure why I’d need a whole four outlets for the task. I’d rather sacrifice that for more length. It’s not meant to be a permanent solution. It feels nice and sturdy, but there’s something catching on the inside which prevents the wire from uncoiling smoothly. The grips on the inside of the reel make it comfortable, and they seem to go all the way around the reel which saves you some time. It’s light enough to throw around without cracking easily as it hits the ground, yet heavy enough to take some impact. The plugs needs a bit of a push into the socket, but it’s probably because they’re heavy-duty plugs and you want that firm and safe connection. I haven’t seen the thermal protection in action, but hopefully I won’t have to rely on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment