Tuesday 2 July 2013

Chicken on a Raft

I sometimes feel like I’ve been stuck with a chicken on a raft. I can’t get rid of it. Wherever I go, the chicken is always following me. And now, thanks to a random website generator; I’ve now got an annoying folk song in my head telling me all about it. There is a chicken on a raft wearing sunglasses. There’s a chorus which is really persuading me not to stay here too long. There’s even a timer to tell me how long I’ve been stuck with a chicken on a raft. And there is nothing else. The only thing you can do is to stop or go elsewhere. Close the chicken down and continue with whatever you need to do.  It’s a great way to record how much time is being wasted and it really makes you conscious of what you need to achieve. What it doesn’t do is do your tasks for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment