Friday 8 February 2013

Left Left Left Right Left

I've just been dropped off by a taxi. I always hate being the last one dropped off in a taxi as I never know what to say to the driver for small talk. Usually it's about the weather; you can't talk about anything else as they're Muslim and you don't want to offend them for fear of mis-hearing you or pass through Timbuktu on your way home. But as my driver assured me tonight that he knew the right way home; i.e left left left; it occurred to me that I'm heading into a spiral. The reason why my head may spin in the morning is because I'm not turning right right right to counteract it. Or that I end up in a nice comfy spiral that I don't really want to escape from. Halfway up; halfway down; in the middle of everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment