Sunday 5 April 2015

Two months later...

It's been two months since my last post. You might say that a lot has happened within those two months but it hasn't really. Sure, I'm now the editor of a magazine which I am trying to pass onto someone else, but at least it has got me writing more. But I'm still in the same old room wondering where to go or who to spend it with, and trying to find some more energy to get these project tasks done. I'm fed up of trying. It's time to win. It's time to get persistent. And it's a lot harder to take a cat nap when I'm back from work with a steady stream of sunlight coming through the window implying that you really should be somewhere else. So I really need to throw myself into things; stop getting distracted and get out there to do the things that I really want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment