Friday 15 June 2012

Pigeon Post

So I dream I'm in a Sports Hall and there are two pigeons flying around; it's my job to get them out of the building. For some unknown reason they next end up in my trousers. I leave the sports hall and walk down the corridor, trying to sneak past the doors to find the exit; as classes are taking place in the rooms I try to sneak past. After an endless walk I eventually end up in a Library with  a huge view that underlooks the bottom of a bridge for a motorway. As I get closer I notice there is no glass in the window and I walk to the edge and down some concrete steps; and underneath the bridge. I then release the pigeons into the wild. I then notice I'm standing outside a Doctor Who themed space building...if you can work out what this means then please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment